June 11, 2011 – St. Petersburg
HOME OWNER REPORT
1. Do you experience any of the following?
Feeling/touch: The sensation of being touched, caressed, tapped, or other physical contactVisual: Clouds, smokes, wispy forms, outlines, white figures/shadows Visual: Seeing a shadow/shadowy figure(s), dark form, dark cloud of gray/black color Visual: Unexplained movement caught from the peripheral (corner of the eyes)Sounds: popping, swishing, rustling or sizzling sounds Sounds: thumping, knocking, taps, scratching Sensation: Feeling watched
2. If animals are in the vicinity, have they been observed (check all that apply):
Watching something unseenTracking something unseenOtherScratching at the bedroom door where most of the occurances happen
3. Have you experienced any of the following? Please check all that apply.
Unusual dreams: Dreams that seem external or unrelated to the dreamer, though projections, or interrupted dreams.Old Hag Syndrome: The sensation of feeling held down, restrained, or otherwise impaired by an entity during times of sleep. While these are often related to paralysis dreams, or interrupted sleep, a few cases remain unexplained.Premonitions (future events), clairvoyance (sensing or knowing things that are going on in the present at an entirely different location), or retrocognition (seeing events that took place in the past)
4. Is there any other phenomena that you have experienced that we did not ask you about? If so, please list and describe.
AsI doze off (on occasion) my whole body feels as if it’s being touched and it vibrates for about a minute. Once I was actually lifted up, about 6″, above my bed.
5. Do you experience any anomalous health conditions that might impact these experiences? If so, how might they be impacted? (Medication, physical sensations, etc.?)
6. To your knowledge, did any of the following events happen on the property?
Suicide on the property
7. When was the property/location built? Was the location recently remodeled/refurbished? If so, when? Do you have any information on the history of the property?
It was an attempted suicide (he survived a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head) about a year before I moved here. I am not sure if anything else bad happened.
8. A time line of paranormal activity is immensely helpful. Please note as much information as possible, including dates, times, events, who was present, and what happened.
Things have been happening in my life since 1977. Every home I have ever lived in similar occurances have happened to me and others. Since living in this home (I moved in 10/09) I have had so many occurances I could not give you a count. Maybe 300?
Granddaughter has had an issue with four entities that have been bothering her, but one hurts her. But, it bothers my husband. He won’t come to sleep in the bedroom to sleep. My granddaughter talks about her “Shadow Sisters”, Ashley, Lexus, Jennifer, and Me (or Mi). Shadow Lexus and Ashley are nice and want to play; Shadow Jennifer doesn’t like me. Shadow Me (Mi) is also mean to her. At one time, I was reading a book with her and she sat up and said that the ghost was with her.
I have tired lie in bed to see what happens. Four nights ago, lying in bed and lying on the left side. I feel this wind coming out between the pillow. Three nights ago I was closing the door when I saw a black solid shape come through. It looked like an Armadillo, snout, curved, no tail. Person standing by the door actually felt it go by her.
Areas to recheck: Bedroom and the living room.
Shutting down the power dropped EMF from 2.5 to 1 – very large drop without power.
Male and female entity in house.
History of the location:
The trailer is from 1967; trying to find out the history of the property. Has been a rental, first person who bought it.
The guy who lived here split the house in half; it was rented out. New outlets in the house; many outlets in one room.
Post Investigation Review
What equipment did you use on this investigation
Paranormal PuckIR video cameraAudio recording devicesElectromagnetic Field Meter (EMF meter)
3. What phenomena did you experience on this investigation? (Please check all that apply)
Temperature related phenomena (hot or cold spots)Peripheral vision manifestation
4. In review of the footage, recording, or photographs taken at the location, which of the following did you find? (Please check all that apply)
EVP (electronic voice phenomena) on video
5. What technical observations did you note during the investigation? For purposes of categorizing data, please post your first name, followed by your response.
EMF was high for the house. There was a utility pole outside with a transformer and a second one with sat. dishes attached. There were a high number of outlets in the house, which was also created from a metal frame. The EMF registered at a 1.0 when the power was turned off; with power on, it maintained a 2.5 reading. Most new homes register .2 and older homes a .6 on average. This was much higher than that. I do think that the high EMF levels may have an impact upon the home owners. Research has not fully settled on a definite result of EMF, but many do believe that it causes sensations of being touched and higher levels of anxiety. I do suggest that the home owner research EMF to make her own decision, but if they can reduce the EM in the home that would be advised. We did get 1 EMF. “Was this your home?” A female voice answered “yes”.
6. What sensitive observations did you note during the investigation? For purposes of categorizing data, please post your first name, followed by your response.
When in the bedroom I observed that we could actually feel the room getting cooler when the male ghost was there. Though the temperature readings did not reflect this, the room felt that it had dropped in temperature by about 5 degrees. This is contrary to what we normally experience. There were four people in a single room with the a/c off. Typically, the room gets warmer, not cooler. Mary, Susan and Verna did seem to get a lot of corresponding evidence.
7. What researched/historical information did you learn about this location? For purposes of categorizing data, please post your first name, followed by your response.
See notes during investigation.
8. Rate the level of perceived haunted activity of this location. 1 represents no activity, 5 moderate activity and 10 represents extreme activity.
9. What issues does the review team need to address with the occupant (homeowner, business owner, resident)? What aspects of the investigation need to be re-addressed, retested, or clarified?
As mentioned above, the EMF is an issue. I’m sorry that the rest of the EVPs were compromised by noise in the home and birds outside. I did listen to the noises and there does not seem to be any corresponding information with them. The one EVP, done before the noises started, seems to be the only one in which the ghost attempted to communicate.
10. Is there any other information that you would like to add about this investigation? For purposes of categorizing data, please post your first name, followed by your response.